Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pave Rings







Pave Rings seem to be one of Sharon Osbournes favourite ring to wear at the moment amongst many other celebrities / stars on the TV at the moment.I love them, big, chunky and lots of bling bling....absolutely stunning. I oIs it really true? Did Michael Jackson really get married.First he married Lisa Marie Presley, then he married Deborah Rowe, now the rumours are that he has married his childrens Nanny.Its only rumours from an American Magazine, that he filled in a form to say he was married.Lets see!Can you imagine being married to Michael Jackson, no! I just cannot imagine it, how weird.So I wonder what sort of Engagment Ring & Wedding Ring Michael Jackson would buy!I once was told this story how actually walked into this big furniture store in London and bought practically all of it...it was gopping!nly have little

No comments:

Post a Comment