Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wags Boutique





So Wags Boutique started last night and I vowed I was not going to watch any more crap TV.But...curiousity got the better of me....Who are these girls? They all say the same thing...oh shes just here because she playing off her boyfriends name.....arent they all????They are all so desperate to be the next wife and fashion icon too....all trying really hard to be that little bit different.
I noticed quite a few big gem stone rings on a couple of the fingers. Now, Im not saying take notice of these "Wags" but Id say they are copying one of the more famous "Wags" Victoria Beckham who is famous in her own right....I k
But big Gemstone Jewellery is in and you dont have to pay a fortune for itnew of Victoria before Id heard of David!

No comments:

Post a Comment